This essay has a total of 519 words and 3 pages.
The story Escape by R.A. Montgomery takes place in the year of AD 2035. The place is in the country of Dorado. It first starts off in a maximum-security prison. The rest of the story takes place in the terrain of Dorado. There are many other little settings that are not important.
In this story (Escape) there are more than one theme. One of the themes is that don't trust anyone when you are on the run. Another is plan ahead on your escape. There were only two obvious themes to this story.
There are two characters that should be put in characterization. The first one is Milma. She is the leader of the resistance in Dorado. She is in her early thirties. She is a tall, slim woman with long red hair. There is a bounty for her head. The other character is Matt. He is Milma's bodyguard. He is also in his early thirties. He is a build tall man with short, curly blond hair. It is Matt's responsibility to protect and safely get her out of Dorado.
1. The spy leader breaks out of a maximum-security prison.
2. After you escape you hide in a barn and meet Milma the resistance leader, her bodyguard Matt and a computer specialist named Haven.
3. You are waiting at the small runway for your escape plane and there is no plane in sight.
4. You decide to go back to town because it was too risky of being caught.
5. You go to Matt's friend Julio's hous
Read essay without registering
Donate an essay now and get the full essay emailed you