The Case of UFO on Earth Essay

This essay has a total of 2294 words and 13 pages.

The Case of UFO on Earth

UFOs and Aliens on Earth

If you had mentioned seeing a Unidentified Flying
Object (UFO), or spaceship from another planet 100 years
ago, you would probably be thought of as a raving lunatic.
If you had mentioned one 50 years ago, the case would be
thought about, but with much suspicion. Today, many people
would believe you, and, if you had evidence to prove it, the
government would take a very close interest in your case,
yet many people would call you an idiot. Despite all the
evidence that indicates UFO's exist, there are still many
people who will not listen to any evidence, and the
government covers up evidence and alters news releases on
the subject.

The Roswell case is one of the best documented, and
most controversial UFO cases ever. In July of 1949, at a
small airforce base in Roswell, New Mexico, a small,
brightly glowing object was observed to crash land at about
11:30 P.M. There were many people who had seen the crash,
and they had described that it was "brighter, and fell much
slower than any meteors" they had ever seen. At St. Mary's
Hospital in Roswell, two Catholic nuns, saw the crash,
directly north of them, and logged the crash to have
occurred on July 4, between 10:00 and 11:30 PM.

Southwest of the base, Corporal E. L. Pyles looked
to see what at first he thought was a shooting star, only it
seemed to be to large to be one. He testifies that the
crash happened about 11:00 PM also.

There were many Military officers in the area who
had seen the object as well. The object was appearing on
military radars for many days before the crash. Before the
crash, on July 1, all of the officers and technicians at the
base had been tracking an unidentified object on their
radars. Starting on July 2nd, Steve MacKenzie, who was
stationed at Roswell, was ordered to report to the White
Sands Proving Ground radar sites and report directly to the
brigadier general at the base. The Brigadier General's
orders were to inform him of all the movements the object
made. At White Sands, there had been doubt as to whether
this object was a malfunction of radar equipment, or, if it
was in fact, real. So , the airforce had other radar sites
in Albuquerque and Roswell look at the area on their radars.
It was shown that they had, in fact, a real object.

During the evening of July 4, the object changed.
It was growing bigger, then shrinking back to it's original
size, the blip was pulsating, then the blip grew quite
large, and disappeared from the screen. Because sites in
Albuquerque, White Sands and Roswell were tracking the
object, the airforce had a vague location about where it
crashed. The airforce then decided to launch a
comprehensive search the following morning.

The airforce, however, was the last to arrive at the
site. A group of archaeologists being led by Dr. W. Curry
Holden, had arrived earlier. One of the students recorded
the object as "a crashed wingless plane, with a flat
fuselage." The archaeologists then left to inform local
authorities of an aircraft accident.

When the airforce arrived at the Roswell crash site,
there were two other people exploring, a man named Ragsdale
and a woman named Truelove. They had been collecting pieces
of metal from the site, tossing it into their jeep . But,
what they saw after that was much more significant. There
were bodies, lying about. There were several of them, about
four or five feet long. There were five in total, obviously
not human. There were three dead bodies, one in critical
condition, and one, apparently fine. They threw the debris
clear of their jeep when the airforce started driving up,
and got out of there as fast as they could because of fear
of being arrested. When the airforce arrived, they looked
around, and they saw the large craft in the side of the
mountain, partly buried, leaning at about a 30 degree angle,
with large pieces of debris scattered about. After the
airforce had searched and photographed the area, they began
cleaning up. The bodies were loaded into ambulances after
being put into body bags. The living creature was taken
into an ambulance also. The area was cleaned over the next
few days. "And when I say "cleaned", I mean raking the area
to get all the pieces of debris and using industrial vacuum
cleaners to take care of the rest." A little later, the
airforce located a field that the UFO had apparently flown
over as it crashed. The field had strange debris scattered
all over. A man called Brazel owned the property, and, the
airforce then allegedly kidnapped him for three days. They
also rounded up the archaeologists, and later, tracked down
Ragsdale and Truelove, who drove off as the airforce
arrived, Ragsdale and Truelove and swore them to secrecy.
After they took care of all the other details, they changed
was submitted by an airforce officer, not a civilian, after
story doesn't hold up well though. After all the reports
were turned in, and all the witnesses had been interviewed,
it didn't look like the airforce could support baloon story.
So, they have been changing their stories around, from a
weather balloon, to a crashed V2 rocket, to an experimental
aircraft. As recent as June of 1995, the airforce
officially announced that it was in fact a balloon lofted to
view Russian weapon test sites. But, that wouldn't explain
the bizarre debris, a foil that would re-shape itself
after being bent, and the pieces of metal that would not
melt under any temperature. Nor would it explain the Aliens
themselves. So, none of these explanations could hold
water. The only possibilities are that it was a early US
spacecraft, or, a UFO. And the UFO , for the first time
ever, is the only explanation that makes sense.

The aliens of the Roswell case are the classic
Grey's. They are short, 3.5 feet tall, slit mouth, and
large oval eyes. They are grey in color and have a very
hostile disposition towards humans. There is no known
record of what happened to the living alien. The last he
was seen, was walking under his own power into the military
hospital (Not the St. Mary's hospital). In the hospital
there are reports of some Medics from Washington preforming
an autopsy. The alien that was autopsied gave off a
tremendous stench, that caused the doctors to vacate the
room. The bodies were then loaded onto planes, and no one
knows where they went, because of the great scheme the
airforce had to hide the bodies destination. The debris
from the crash site, and the debris in the field, was also
loaded up and taken to different places around the country.

There are three main types of aliens that are said
Continues for 7 more pages >>