"Has been a lifesaver so many times!"
- Catherine Rampell, student @ University of Washington
"Exactly the help I needed."
- Jennifer Hawes, student @ San Jose State
"The best place for brainstorming ideas."
- Michael Majchrowicz, student @ University of Kentucky
* SIMPLE VS REAL
* *A simple friend has never seen you cry.
* *A real friend has shoulders soggy from your tears.
* *A simple friend doesn\'t know your parents\' first names.
* *A real friend has their phone numbers in his address book.
* *A simple friend brings a bottle of wine to your party.
* *A real friend comes early to help you cook and stays late to
* *help you clean.
* *A simple friend hates it when you call after he has gone to
* *A real friend asks you why you took so long to call.
* *A simple friend seeks to talk with you about your problems.
* *A real friend seeks to help you with your problems.
* *A simple friend wonders about your romantic history.
* *A real friend could blackmail you with it.
* *A simple friend, when visiting, acts like a guest.
* *A real friend opens your refrigerator and helps himself.
* *A simple friend thinks the friendship is over when you have
* *an argument.
* *A real friend knows that it\'s not a friendship until after you\'ve
* *had a fight.
* *A simple friend expects you to always be there for them.
* *A real friend expects to always be there for you!
* *Pass this on to anyone you care about. If you get it back you have
*found your true friends! A ball is a circle, No beginning, no end.
* *It keeps us together, Like our Circle of Friends, But the treasure
* insidefor you to see is the treasure of friendship
*You\'ve granted to me.
Today I pass the friendship ball to you. Pass it
* onto someone who is a friend to you.....
View Full Essay
More Free Essays Like This