"Has been a lifesaver so many times!"
- Catherine Rampell, student @ University of Washington
"Exactly the help I needed."
- Jennifer Hawes, student @ San Jose State
"The best place for brainstorming ideas."
- Michael Majchrowicz, student @ University of Kentucky
EDUCATION University of Iowa
B.S. in Physics., expected May 2002
WORK Winter ‘99, Summer ‘00
EXPERIENCE Assistant Manager
- Handling all customer service responsibilities.
- Calculating and distributing payroll to employees.
- Sorting and ordering all inventory.
- Analyzing data sheets and past invoices.
- Providing sales representatives with demographics and
- Creating reports with extensive use of Excel.
- Presenting Northwest Community Hospital with innovative
ideas to reduce overhead.
- Training other employees with the use of new programs.
- Calculating growth and saving provided by our staff.
Winter ‘97, Summer ‘98
- Providing clients with friendly service.
- Assisting managers with inventory of company stock.
- Supplying customers with different styles of clothing to suit their
COMPUTER Operating Systems: Windows 95, 98, 2000. Unix
SKILLS Programs: Microsoft Word, Powerpoint, Excel, Access,
Front Page, Outlook Express, Adobe
Photoshop 5.5, Flash 4.
View Full Essay
More Free Essays Like This